Toffee Muffins Ingredients:
- Eggs 2
- Caster Sugar 3 oz
- Baking Powder 2 tsp
- Toffee Essence few drops
- Salt a pinch
- Flour 11 oz
- Milk 1 cup
- Butter Scotch Toffee as required
- Butter 4 oz
How to make: Toffee Muffins
- Within a bowl, Add melted butter eggs, caster sugar, and milk.
- Sieve together flour baking powder adds in salt.
- From the above mixture add the sieved mixture with essence, mix well place in paper liners stored in muffins tray spread with mixture.
- Then put crushed butter scotch toffee top with another tsp of muffin mixture bake on 180 D for 25 min.
- Toffee Muffins is ready to serve with tea.