One and a half roll (Fifteen ounce) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 container (16 ounce) chocolate creamy frosting
- Candy corn
- Orange decorating icing
- Black decorating gel
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
How to make Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies because directed upon roll. Awesome totally, about Twenty minutes.
- Spoon chocolate frosting in to resealable food-storage plastic material bag; seal tote. Cut little pit within bottom corner associated with tote. On each dessert, pipe frosting on external edge of 1 / 2 of cookie. Arrange candy corn more than frosting for feathers.
- Pipe orange icing on to every cookie in order to look like turkey face and ft. Use orange icing to add baking bits in order to poultry face with regard to eye. Pipe black gel upon baking bits with regard to facilities associated with eye.
Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies is ready to serve.