- 400 gms Fresh Ripe Mango (1 medium sized Mango)
- 200 gms Sugar
- 300 ml Double Cream
How to make Thai Mango Ice Cream:
- First of all, clean and peel the skin of the mango and pureé it in a blender.
- Then, whisk the cream together with the sugar until it’s thick.
- You can mix the mango pureé into the cream, after that.
- Freeze it and you will need to remove it when it’s just beginning to freeze and whisk it again to prevent ice crystals formation over it.
- When you are nearly ready to serve, remove it from the freezer to soften it a little.
- You can garnish it with mango slices or any other fresh fruits.