- 100 gms vermicelli (or seviyans)
- 250 gms milk
- 100 gms sugar [variable according to taste]
- 2 tblsp ghee
- 50 gms cashew nuts
- 1 tblsps cardamom, ground coarsely
- 2 tblsps raisins, soaked in water
How to make Seviyan Kheer (vermicelli)
- Heat ghee and fry vermecelli to golden brown.
- Add milk.
- Cook over medium flame till vermecelli turns soft and the mixture thick.
- Now add sugar.
- Stir well and cook till sugar is dissolved.
- Add cashew nuts and raisins.
- Garnish with cardamoms and serve hot.
Serves: 4 people