- 2-½ litre Whole Milk
- 250-300 gms Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Pistachio (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 Silver Sheet
How to make Khoya Burfi:
- Heat the milk in a large pan on high flame and bring it to boil while stirring occasionally.
- Now reduce the flame,keep stirring.
- When the milk gets thick, remove it from the flame.
- Now add sugar to the thickened milk, stir till it dissolves and allow it to cool.
- After the milk gets cool, add cardamom powder and pistachios to it. Mix properly.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a greased metal tray.
- Press silver sheets on the mixture.
- When the mixture gets set, cut it into medium-sized squares.
- Khoya Burfi is ready to serve.