Chocolate Burfi Recipe
Chocolate Burfi Ingredients:
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 6 tsp Ghee
- 3-1/2 cups Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Cashew nuts (chopped)
- 4-1/2 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup Water
How to make Chocolate Burfi:
- Heat a heavy bottomed skillet and add ghee in it.
- Now fry maida in ghee.
- Make a sugar syrup by dissolving sugar in water taken in a pot.
- Meanwhile dissolve the cocoa powder in condensed milk heated on low flame in a pan and keep it aside.
- Mix all ingredients together except cashew nuts and cocoa powder and stir continuously.
- When the mixture becomes thick, add cashew nuts and mix properly.
- When froth appears in the mixture, pour 3/4 portion of it into a greased plate.
- Now mix the dissolved cocoa powder with the rest of mixture .
- Spread this as a top layer on the mixture spread on the greased plate.
- Allow it to cool and cut into squares.
- Chocolate burfi is ready.
Tags almonds badam beetroot chocolate burfi halwa puri sweets