Carrot and Zucchini Muffins Recipe
Carrot and Zucchini Muffins ingredients
- 1/4 c. canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 c. applesauce shopping list
- 1 c. grated carrots shopping list
- 1 c. grated zucchini shopping list
- 1 c. all-purpose whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3/4 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1 t. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 t. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt
How to make Carrot and Zucchini Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil and sugar.
- Beat in egg, then applesauce.
- Stir in carrots and zucchini.
- In another large bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet, until just mixed.
- Spoon batter to the very top of sprayed, paper-lined muffin cups and bake 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in a muffin.