Streusel Coffee Cake Ingredients
1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
How to make Streusel Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt
pan. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda together and
set aside. In a separate small bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, and nuts. Set
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 2 cups white sugar until light and fluffy. Add
eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture and beat until well combined.
- Pour half of batter into Bundt pan. Sprinkle half of the nut mixture on top of batter
in pan. Add remaining batter, and sprinkle with the last of the nut mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
Streusel Coffee Cake is ready to serve.