Strawberry Pudding Ingredients:
12 merry biscuits
- 400 gm fresh cream
- 1 packet strawberry jelly
- 1 tin cherry
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 cup milk
- 3 tbsp custard powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
How to make strawberrry pudding:
- Dissolve custard powder in 1/2 cup milk.
- Add 3 tbsp sugar to the remaining milk and boil it.
- After 1 boil, add custard powder and stir continuously until it thickens.
- Then remove it from the flame and add essence to it. Let it cool and place in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the jelly according to the instructions.
- Let it cool and refrigerate it for setting. Then take it out.
- Grind rest of the sugar and add it to the cream.
- Beat it until it thickens and add cream to it.
- Take out the seeds of cherries and keep its juice aside.
- Place half of the custard in a bowl and spread half of the jelly over it.
- Now dip each biscuit in the juice taken out of cherry tin and place it on the jelly.
- Spread cherry on the biscuits.
- Now spread the remaining jelly on it and then the remaining custard.
- Garnish with cherries and serve it chilled.
Strawberry Pudding is ready to serve.