Strawberry Dream Cake Ingredients
1 (125 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sweetened strawberries, pureed
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 8 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 pint sliced fresh strawberries
How to make Strawberry Dream Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9 inch round cake pans.
- Make cake per directions except substitute the 1 1/2 cups of strawberries for the
water and add 1 extra egg, (if cake mix calls for 2 eggs add 3), and 8 ounces of the
cream cheese at room temperature. Beat well and pour into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden
brown. A toothpick inserted in the center will not come out clean when this cake is
done since it is so moist. Let cake cool fully before frosting.
- To Make Frosting: Heat the heavy cream until just beginning to boil. Pour it over
the white chocolate (chopped) and the remaining 4 ounces cream cheese. Mix well and let cool. Once cool fold into the whipped topping. Use to frost cooled cake and garnish with sliced fresh strawberries.
Strawberry Dream Cake is ready to serve.