Strawberry Angel Food Dessert Cake Ingredients
1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) jar strawberry glaze
How to make Strawberry Angel Food Dessert Cake
- Crumble the cake into a 9×13 inch dish.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Mash the cake down with your hands and spread the cream cheese mixture over the cake.
- In a bowl, combine strawberries and glaze until strawberries are evenly coated. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill until serving.
- Strawberry Angel Food Dessert Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min