Castor Sugar 1 cup
- Eggs 4
- Lemon skin 1 tbsp… See More
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Pistachio chopped 100 gm
- Biscuit Crushed 2 cups
- Ingredients to glaze
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Honey 6 tbsp
- Cinnamon sticks 1 piece
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Lemon Rind for garnishing
How to make Spicy Honey Nut Cake
- Beat together 4 eggs and 1 cup castor sugar. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice. Beat well.
- Now fold in 2 cup crushed biscuits and 100 gm pistachio.
- Pour the mixture in a greased oven proof tray and bake on 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Method for Glaze
- Cook 2 tbsp lemon juice, 6 tbsp Honey, 1 cinnamon stick and 1 tbsp vinegar.
- Pour this mixture on top of cake, garnish with lime rind.
Spicy Honey Nut Cake is ready to serve.