Southern Style Banana Split Cake Ingredients
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 12 ounces crushed peanuts
How to make Southern Style Banana Split Cake
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, white sugar and melted butter. Mix together
and press into a 9×13 inch cake pan; refrigerate until chilled.
- Beat together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar; spread over graham
- Layer bananas and pineapple over cream cheese mixture; cover fruit with
- Top with cherries and chopped nuts; refrigerate and serve chilled.
Southern Style Banana Split Cake is ready to serve.