250 gms. paneer (cottge cheese)
- 3 tablespoons of. ghee or even butter
- 1 onion chopped into strips
- 1/2″ piece ginger chopped fine
- Two green chillies chopped fine
- Four tomatoes chopped fine
- Two cardamoms crushed
- 1/4 mug beaten curd
- 1/2 teaspoon. red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons. tomato sauce
- In order to garnish:
- 2 tablespoons. grated paneer
- 1 tbsp. chopped coriander
How to make Shahi Paneer
- Cut the actual paneer in to 2″ fingertips.
- Heat half the actual ghee. Add onion,ginger, green chilli and cardamom. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes as well as cook for 7-8 moments, covered.
- Add curd and prepare for five moments.
- Add 1/2 mug drinking water and funky.
- Blend in a mixie till sleek.
- Heat leftover ghee, include gravy along with other ingredients other than milk as well as paneer.
- Steam to get a really heavy gravy.
- Just before helping, heat gravy, add milk as well as paneer fingertips and steam with regard to 3-4 moments.
- Garnish along with chopped coriander and grated paneer.
- Shahi Paneer is ready to serve.
Making period: 45 minutes.
Makes for: Six
Shelf life: best clean.