Salted Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites Ingredients
- 75 little salted pretzel twists
- 1 (12 ounce) handbag darkish chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 mug creamy peanut butter
- Series a baking sheet with aluminum foil or waxed paper.
- Set up pretzels in the equipped baking sheet.
- Dissolve chocolate chips and milk jointly in the top of a twice boiler more than simmering water, whisking commonly and scraping down the aspects using a silicone spatula to avoid scorching, about a few minutes. Lessen heating to lower and slowly blend peanut butter into chocolate mixture until finally entirely dissolved.
- Eliminate chocolate-peanut butter blend from heat and drizzle over pretzels. Freeze out pretzels until finish is hardened, at least 2 hours.
Salted Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minuntes
Ready in: 2 hours and 10 minuntes
yield: 25 servings