Recipe: Rich Dark Hot Chocolate
5oz or 140g dark bitter-sweet chocolate
- 1 mug hot dairy
- Put a modicum of the actual whole milk in a saucepan.
- Breakup your chocolate directly into small parts and place into the milk.
- High temperature more than a reduced heat and also mix from time to time before chocolate starts to dissolve.
- Once the chocolate offers softened a bit, eliminate the pan in the temperature as well as wake before chocolate along with the take advantage of form an even paste.
- Come back to the lowest temperature. Include a little more take advantage of to water down the mixture along with stir effectively. Gradually stir within the other dairy. Don’t allow the dairy to boil.
- Pour right into a glass and enjoy the rich, dark hot chocolate.
Rich Dark Hot Chocolate is ready to serve.