Rice Kheer Ingredients:
1/2 cup Basmati Rice
- 10 tbsp Sugar
- A few strands of Saffron
- 6 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Raisins
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 cup Cashew Nut (thinly sliced)
How to make Rice Kheer:
- Take milk in a pot and bring it to a boil. Reduce the flame.
- Meanwhile wash the raw rice thoroughly.
- Add the rice into the boiling milk.
- When rice are half cooked, add little water if required.
- Mix sugar and cashew nut pieces with cooked rice.
- Stir continuously until it boils.
- Dissolve saffron in little milk.
- Add it to the cooked mixture with cardamom and raisins. Mix well. Rice kheer is ready to serve.
Rice Kheer is ready to serve.