- 2 2/3 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- One 1/2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- One 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- One cup butter or margarine, softened
- Three cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup raspberry-flavored liqueur or raspberry syrup for pancakes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Chocolate leaves, in the event that desired
How to make Raspberry-Laced Vanilla Cake
- Heat oven in order to 350°F. Grease bottoms and sides of three (9-inch) round cake cookware along with shortening; lightly flour. Within normal size bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt as well as baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat 1 1/2 cups butter and the granulated sugar with electric mixing machine on high-speed, scraping bowl from time to time, till cosy. On moderate speed, beat in flour mixture, milk, One 1/2 teaspoons vanilla and the eggs until combined. Beat Two moments lengthier. Pour evenly into pans.
- Bake 25 to Half an hour or until toothpick placed in middle comes out thoroughly clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove through cookware to air conditioning racks. Awesome completely, regarding One hour.
- In medium bowl, beat One cup butter and the powdered sugar upon medium pace until smooth. Gradually beat in liqueur as well as 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth as well as spreadable.
- Cut every cake flat to create 2 layers. (Tag side associated with cake along with toothpicks and reduce with long, thin serrated knife.) Location 1 coating, reduce aspect upward, upon serving plate; spread along with 1/3 mug raspberry jam to within 1/4 in . associated with advantage. Best with another coating, reduce side down; spread with 1/3 cup frosting. Replicate with remaining levels.
- Frost aspect and surface of cake with remaining frosting. Pipe frosting along with cake in the event that desired. Garnish along with chocolate leaves. Shop freely protected.
Raspberry-Laced Vanilla Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
Servings: 16 servings