Raspberry Jam Recipe
Raspberry Jam Ingredients:
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg) raspberries
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg) sugar
How to make Raspberry Jam:
- Wash the fruit if necessary and drain well.
- Put into a preserving pan.
- Simmer until some juice has been extracted.
- Test for pectin.
- Add the sugar, stirring until it has dissolved.
- Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 5-10 minutes until the jam sets when tested.
- Remove the scum and leave to cool slightly so that the fruit will not rise in the jars.
- Pot and seal while still warm.
Tags jam Raspberry