One and a half box Betty Crocker® white angel food cake mix
- One 1/4 cups cold water
- One and a half teaspoon grated lemon or even orange peel
- Red, yellow and green liquid food colors
- 1 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (through 1-lb container)
- Twelve to 15 square candy fruit chews
How to make Rainbow Angel Cake
- Move stove stand in order to cheapest placement (eliminate additional racks). Warmth oven to 350°F. Within extra-large glass or metal dish, defeat cake mix, water and lemon peel with electrical mixer on reduced pace Thirty seconds; beat upon moderate speed 1 minute.
- Divide batter evenly amongst Three containers. Lightly stir 6 to 8 falls of 1 food color into each of the hitters. Pour red batter in to ungreased 10-inch angel food (pipe) cake skillet. (Don’t use fluted pipe cake pan or even 9-inch angel food skillet or even player may overflow.) Tea spoon yellow batter over red batter. Tea spoon green batter more than top.
- Bake Thirty seven in order to 47 moments or until top is actually dark golden brown as well as splits feel totally dried out and never tacky. Do not underbake. Immediately change pan inverted on to glass bottle until cake is completely awesome, a couple of hours. Operate blade close to sides of cake; eliminate from skillet to helping dish.
- Spoon 1/2 mug from the frosting in to microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered upon Higher regarding Just a few seconds or until frosting can be stirred smooth and it is slim enough to drizzle. (Or spoon frosting in to 1-quart saucepan and heat more than low warmth, stirring continuously, till slim enough to drizzle.) Drizzle over cake.
- Place leftover frosting within designing tote with composing tip. Water pipe a ribbon as well as bend on every candy square to resemble a wrapped bundle. Set up packages on top of cake. Store freely protected at room heat.
Rainbow Angel Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
Servings: 12 servings