Pumpkin Gingerbread Cupcakes Ingredients
1 box prepared gingerbread mix, prepared to package directions for cake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups powdered confectioners’ sugar
- Shaved crystalized ginger, for garnish
How to make Pumpkin Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Divide prepared cake mix into nonstick muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes. The batter will make 8 to 10 muffins, depending on the size of your tin. Turn muffins out of tins to quick cool.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, nutmeg, orange zest and vanilla with hand mixer at medium speed. Beat in sugar until frosting is fluffy. Frost cupcakes and top with crystalized ginger.
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Cupcakes Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep 10 min
Cook 20 min