Pumpkin Cake Ingredients
2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
How to make Pumpkin Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 12×18 inch
pan. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set
- In a large bowl combine sugar and oil. Blend in vanilla and pumpkin, then beat in
eggs one at a time. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in nuts. Spread batter into
prepared 12×18 inch pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the
center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Pumpkin Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Cook Time:30 Min
Ready In:1 Hr