Pumpkin Bread Pudding Ingredients
1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 5 cups cubed (1-inch) day-old baguette or crusty bread
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter, melted
How to make Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle.
- Whisk together cream, pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, yolk, salt, and spices in a bowl.
- Toss bread cubes with butter in another bowl, then add pumpkin mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish and bake until custard is set, 25 to 30 minutes.
Pumpkin Bread Pudding is ready to serve.
yield: Makes 6 servings
active time: 15 min
total time: 45 min