Pineapple Delight Cake Ingredients:
package yellow or butter cake mix, 2-layer size
- 1 package (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (13 1/2 ounces or about 1 2/3 cups) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (2 ounces) Dream Whip whipped
- topping mix, prepared according to package directions
How to make Pineapple Delight Cake
- Prepare and bake cake in two 8- or 9-inch layers, following cake mix package directions. Cool on rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pans.
- In a bowl, stir pudding mix into crushed pineapple. Fold prepared whipped topping into the pineapple mixture. Spread about 1 1/2 cups of the frosting mixture eon the bottom layer; top with the second cake layer. Frost sides of cake lightly then top cake with remaining frosting mixture. If desired, garnish cake with pineapple slices or chunks and maraschino cherries
- Chill until serving time and store leftovers in refrigerator.
Pineapple Delight Cake is ready to serve.