Vanilla sponge or butter cake 2
- Nestle creation cream 750 mls
- Icing sugar 1 cup
- Pineapple 1 tin
- Glace cherries 12 for garnish
- Desiccated coconut 4 tbsps
How to make Pineapple Cream Cake
- Beat the nestle creations cream along with the 1 cup icing sugar until peaks form.
- Fold in the desiccated coconut.
- Soak the sponge with 4-5 tbsps pineapple syrup from the can.
- Spread the nestle creation cream on the cake then top with pineapple chunks and sandwich the second cake on top and spread with whipped nestle creations cream on all sides evenly.
- Pipe roses of whipped with an icing bag and finish with pineapple chunks and cherries and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- Cool for 2 hrs in the fridge before serving.