Peppermint Party Pie ingredients
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 24 huge marshmallows
- 2/3 glass dairy
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candy canes, or more to taste
- 1 glass weighty whipping skin cream
- Mixture dessert crumbs and butter together within a pan; click right into a cake dish. Refrigerate pie crust until finally cooled, at the very least half an hour.
- Heating marshmallows and milk jointly in a saucepan over moderate-lower heating until finally melted and easy, 5 to 10 minutes or so. Eliminate from temperature and cool. Retract crushed peppermint sweets into marshmallow blend.
- Surpass skin cream in the glass or metallic pan employing an electric powered blender till method peaks form. Raise your beater or whisk right up: the suggestion of your optimum formed need to curl over slightly.
- Fold whipped skin cream into marshmallow combination; dump into cake crust. Chill until finally established, at least two hours.
Peppermint Party Pie is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cook time: 5 minutes
Ready in: 2 hour and 50 minutes
Yield: 8 servings