Onion – 1, medium, finely chopped
- Green Capsicum — Five, medium
- Oil – 2 tblsp
- Sprouted Moong — 250 gms
- Water — 1/2 cup
- Salt – One teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
- For that Spice Paste:
- Ground Black Pepper — One teaspoon
- Cumin Powder — 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste — 1 tsp
How to make Pepper Capsicum
- Reduce the actual capsicums in to half.
- Remove as well as discard the inner pith and seed products.
- Cut the capsicums int little items.
- Blend the actual spice paste elements and hang aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over moderate warmth.
- Include the onion as well as saute until this becomes dark brown.
- Include the actual capsicums as well as saute until they alter colour.
- Add the seedlings with the water and prepare more than high heat for five minutes.
- Include the spice paste as well as salt.
- Saute till dried out.
- Heat the actual pepper capsicum if required.
- Garnish along with coriander leaves.
- One Serve.
Pepper Capsicum is ready to serve.