Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients
1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cream the butter for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugars, cream for 2 more minutes.
- Mix in the peanut butter and egg. Mix together the dry ingredients – flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Stir into the sugar butter mixture.
- Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten in crisscross pattern with a fork. Bake until light brown, 9 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for a minute; transfer to rack to cool completely.
- Peanut Butter Cookies is ready to serve.