Peanut Butter Blossoms Ingredients:
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar for decoration
- 2 (9 ounce) bags milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- Pre-heat oven to 375 levels F (190 levels C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Inside a large bowl, cream together the shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, and 1 cup whitened sugar until smooth. Beat within the eggs individually, and stir within the milk and vanilla. Mix the flour, sodium bicarbonate, and salt stir in to the peanut butter mixture until well combined. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls, and roll in remaining whitened sugar. Place snacks 2 ” apart around the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to12 minutes within the pre-heated oven. Remove from oven, and immediately press a chocolate hug into each cookie. Let it awesome completely the hug will harden because it cools.
Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe is ready to serve.