Peach Pudding Ingredients
4 cups peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
How to make Peach Pudding
- Cover peaches with 1 cup of sugar; set aside.
- Combine remaining 2/3 cup sugar with remaining ingredients in bowl; mix well.
- Fold in peaches; pour into well greased deep baking dish.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- May serve hot or cold with whipped cream or dessert topping
Peach Pudding is ready to serve.
40 minutes to make