Peach Jam Recipe
Peach Jam Ingredients:
- 5 lbs of peaches
- 5 c. of sugar
- 3 tsp. of lemon juice
How to make Peach Jam:
- First wash, peel, pit and chop peaches-you want 10 c.
- Then place all ingredients in a large glass bowl and let stand for approx. 1 hour.
- Now transfer to a large stainless or enamel pot.
- This should come to a full boil for approx. 25 minutes to reach the jell point-stir often and then constantly as the mixture nears the jell point.
- Then you can can emove and skim off foam.
- Now ladle into clean hot jars leaving 1/4 in. head space.
- Finally, you should process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Tags jam peach peach jam