Paneer Pudding Ingredients:
250 gm cottage cheese (paneer)
- 3 cup fresh cream
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 litre milk (doodh)
- 6 tsp custard powder
- 1/2 cup cashew nut (kaju)
- 1/2 cup almond (badam)
How to make paneer pudding:
- Cut cottage cheese into cubes.
- Dissolve 1 cup milk in custard powder.
- Boil the remaining milk.
- When it comes to a boil, add sugar and dissolved custard powder in it.
- Stir continuously until it thickens. Then remove it from the flame.
- When it cools, mix cottage cheese cubes.
- Beat cream until it thickens.
- Chop almonds and cashew nuts finely.
- Pour custard in a dish and top it with cashew nuts and almonds.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and almonds.
- Refrigerate it for sometime and then serve chilled.
Paneer Pudding is ready to serve.