Peas – 1 cup
- Tomatoes – Two, large and chopped
- Ginger — One and a halfinch piece, grated
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder — 1/4 tsp
- Sugar — One teaspoon
- Chilli Powder — 1 tsp
- Oil — Three tblsp
- Tamarind Pulp — Two tsp
- Cream — 2 tsp
- Paneer — 100 gms, cubed
- Green Chillies – Three, chopped
- Cumin Powder — 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – One teaspoon
How to make Paneer Butter Masala
- Blend with each other the ginger, green chillies, tamarind as well as tomato.
- Boil the actual cheese with a little salt and a pinch associated with turmeric.
- Heat the actual oil inside a pan.
- Add the tomato blend.
- Stir-fry for two minutes.
- Add the turmeric and also the powders.
- Keep mixing till the oil sets apart.
- Add the actual cream, sodium and sugar.
- Stir-fry upon low fire.
- Add the actual cheese and peas and a cup associated with water.
- 1 Cook on reduced fire with the pan protected till the actual peas tend to be cooked.
- 1 Remove through fireplace.
- One Take along with coriander simply leaves and a blob of butter.
- 1 Serve warm.
Paneer Butter Masala is ready to serve.