Recipes for Desserts
Looking for authentic Dessert Recipes? EvernewRecipes has +1,000 trusted Dessert Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy, quick and easy Dessert recipes including cakes, pudding, trifles, sweets, traditional pakistani dessert recipes like kheer & halwa recipes.Sponsored Links:
1/2 tsp Nutmeg ground
- One and a halftablespoon Pure Ghee
- Three medium bananas ripe, peeled as well as mashed
- One and a halfcup Sugar
How to make Banana Halwa
- Warmth ghee inside a heavy skillet. Add bananas as well as cook more than low warmth, mixing to avoid the mix through adhering. Prepare for Ten minutes, or until bananas possess browned as well as look like soft toffee. Add more ghee as required.
- Add sugar and carry on stirring until dissolved.
- Add nutmeg and cardamom; eliminate through warmth.
- Distribute halwa into a heavy, large plate. Allow it to cool as well as cut into squares.
Banana Halwa is ready to serve.
Carrots – 1 kg, washed, peeled, shredded
- Milk – 3 cups
- Sugar — 1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar – Five 1/2 tablespoons of
- Green Cardamom powder – One teaspoon
- Clarified Butter — Five tablespoons of
- Almonds – 2 tablespoons, slivered
- Raisins – 2 1/2 tablespoons of
- Walnuts – Two 1/2 tbsp, chopped
- Cloves – 1/4 teaspoon, ground
- Nutmeg – 1/4 tsp, ground
- Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp, ground
How to make Gajar Ka Halwa
- Mix the actual carrots as well as milk in a pan and bring to steam.
- Reduce the warmth to reasonable as well as cook for 20 in order to Twenty five minutes, stirring constantly, till the mixture is almost dry.
- Add both sugars and half of the actual green cardamom powder, stirring continuously.
Prepare for Ten to fifteen moments.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and keep aside.
- Warmth the clarified butter in an additional skillet over reasonable warmth.
- Cook the almonds until golden.
- Stir in the carrot combination and the raisins, walnuts as well as ground spices.
- Cook until the mixture starts to outside of the sides.
- Function warm, garnished along with leftover cardamom powder.
Gajar Ka Halwa is ready to serve.
Grated Apple 4
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Milk powder One and a halfcup
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Cardamom (powder it) Four nos.
- Ghee 1/4 cup
- Almond One and a halfcup (soak within hot water as well as paste this)
How to make Apple Badam Halwa
- Heat ghee, add grated apple prepare on a moderate fireplace. Entire cooking should be done on the medium fire just.
- When it is blow drying, include sugar.
- Stir for a while and when this dissolves completely, include badam paste cook for some more time until it’s getting like halwa.
- That is, it will come from the edges much like we all do with the other halwas.
- Now, time to put milk powder or even khoa.
- Stir well and when it comes down like normal halwa, turn off as well as add the powder of cardamom and cinnamon.
Apple Badam Halwa is ready to serve.
One kilograms doodhi
- 1 1/2 litre milk
- 400-500 game master sugar
- elaichi powder (cardomon)
- saffron few flakes
- 1 tbsp ghee
How to make Doodhi Halwa
- Peel off as well as thank Dudhi
- Place milk and dudhi inside a heavy soup pot. Steam until heavy, mixing occassionally.
- As soon as this begins thickening, mix continuously. Include sugar as well as prepare further until thickens. Include ghee, elaichi, saffron and colour. Mix upon reduced warmth till the mixture gathers inside a soft ball or even the ghee oozes out. Serve hot, decorated with a cut almond or even pista.
Doodhi Halwa is ready to serve.
1 cup chopped apple (with out skin)
- One and a halfcup chopped banana
- One and a halfcup grated carrot
- One and a halfcup milk or 1/2 cup milk powder
- One and a halfcup coconut
- 3/4 cup ghee
- 2 cups sugar
How to make Apple, Banana & Carrot Halwa
- Mill carrot & milk.
- Mix all of the elements together except ghee.
- Continue stirring until the apple & banana pieces are cooked & the actual halwa gets 1 mass.
- Then add ghee, cardamom powder.
- Remove from the stove best & enhance with nut products of your choice.
Apple, Banana & Carrot Halwa is ready to serve.
Two cup white pumpkin (grated)
- 4 green cardamoms
- 1 cup pure ghee
- Twelve cashewnuts
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- One and a halfcup milk
- saffron a few strands
- the pinch camphor
How to make Kasi Halwa
- Peel off, deseed as well as reduce the actual pumpkin into really small cubes.
- Mill the cardamom with the 1 tablespoon sugar to some fine powder, filter and aside.
- Warmth 2 tablespoons associated with ghee as well as fry cashewnuts in order to gold dark brown and keep aside.
- Boil the rest of the sugar with Â¾th cup water making syrup of one-thread consistency.
- Warmth Four tbsps associated with ghee as well as sautÃ© the pumpkin for a few moments, include the saffron and also the milk.
- Simmer more than low warmth till the actual pumpkin is actually completely cooked and also the milk is actually soaked up totally. Stir and mash the actual pumpkin lightly having a wooden spatula whilst cooking.
- Include the syrup slowly to the pulp and continue mixing and cooking food. Include the ghee little by little till it’s totally soaked up.
- Sprinkle the actual cardamom natural powder and also the camphor. Include the actual fried cashewnuts and continue cooking food till the actual halwa begins leaving the sides from the vessel.
Kasi Halwa is ready to serve.
Maida — One and a halfcup
- Sugar — 2 cups
- Ghee – One and a halfcup
- Water – One and a halfcup
- Cashew nuts – One tblsp, finely chopped
- Colour and Essence – as desired
How to make Maida Halwa
- Warmth ghee inside a frying pan until it melts.
- Cook chopped cashews in the ghee until gold. Remove the cashews on your own and this aside.
- Within leftover ghee, fry maida with regard to few minutes in decreased flame till great aroma originates from the flour.
- Eliminate from fire and blend sugar, water towards the flour stirring well with out developing lumps.
- Ensure that it stays back burning and mix constantly until halwa consistency is actually reached.
- Add colour and essence, right before getting rid of from fire.
- Pour on a greased holder and garnish with nuts.
- Allow it to awesome and reduce in to items.
Maida Halwa is ready to serve.
Semolina (Suji) — 1 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Raisins – One tbsp (fried)
- Cashewnuts — 2 tablespoons (fried)
- Water as well as milk — 2 cups
- Ghee – Three tbsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
How to make Suji Halwa
- Cook sugar as well as water on the reduced flame until sugar touches. Set aside.
- Warmth the actual ghee until hot. Ignore warmth as well as fry semolina until gentle brown. Keep mixing constantly to avoid the semolina through obtaining burned.
- Include cardamom powder, raisins as well as cashew nuts.
- Add sugar water to the semolina mix as well as stir rapidly to prevent lumps.
- Prepare over medium heat before water will get totally absorbed.
Suji Halwa is ready to serve.
Milk – Three cups
- Custard powder — Two tblsp, any kind of flavour
- Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Cashewnuts – to garnish
How to make Custard Halwa
- Blend custard powder within 1/2 cup cold milk (boiled and coled).
- Warmth remaining milk along with sugar inside a large kadai.
- Whenever sugar is actually melted completely as well as milk comes to steam, reduce flame.
- Pour dissolved custard mixture stirring continuously without developing lumps.
- Cook until it becomes little transparent as well as shiny.
- When it stays towards the charter boat, add ghee.
- Remove through fire when halwa consistency is reached.
- Pour on a greased holder and decorate along with nut products.
Custard Halwa is ready to serve.
Coconuts – Two, only whites grated:
White Rice — One and a halfcup
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar in order to taste
- For Garnish:
- Cashew Nuts
How to make Rice Halwa
- Saturate rice with regard to 8 hours as well as mill good.
- Grind the avocado as well as filter the avocado milk individually.
- Mix 2 cups of drinking water using the floor rice and sieve this.
- Blend the sieved rice with the avocado whole milk.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Maintain stirring on moderate flame.
- Maintain adding water just a little at any given time till completed to a halwa consistency.
- Take along with almonds and cashew nuts.
- Function cold or hot.
Rice Halwa is ready to serve.