3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- One and a half teaspoon vanilla
- One 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons coarse or granulated sugar
How to make Orange-Cranberry Pound Cake
- Heat oven in order to 350°F. Grease as well as flour 9×5-inch loaf skillet. Within big bowl, defeat butter and 3/4 cup granulated sugar along with electric mixing machine on moderate speed Three minutes until gentle and cosy. Add eggs, individually, beating nicely after every addition. Include orange juice as well as vanilla; defeat Thirty seconds or even till well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat on reduced speed 30 seconds or just till blended. With spoon, fold within cranberries and orange peel. Tea spoon batter in to skillet. Sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake Fifty in order to Fifty five minutes or even till toothpick placed within middle arrives clean. Awesome 15 minutes. Remove through pan in order to cooling rack. Cool totally, regarding 1 hour Half an hour.
Orange-Cranberry Pound Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
Servings: 16 servings (1 slice each)