Mason Jar Peach Cobbler Ingredients:
- 64 ounces canned sliced peaches with juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C). Grease a 10×14-inch baking dish.
- Pour peaches and juice right into a bowl stir in fresh lemon juice.
- Mix sugar and butter together inside a large bowl. Strain the juice from peaches into sugar-butter mixture and stir well. Stir flour, milk, vanilla flavoring, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, correspondingly, into butter-peach juice mixture until batter is also combined pour in to the prepared baking dish. Spoon peaches evenly over batter.
- Bake within the pre-heated oven until cobbler is gently browned and bubbling, about one hour.