Marie Pudding Ingredients :
1 packet of marie biscuits
- 500 gm heavy cream
- 3 tbsp sugar or more acc. to your taste.
- 2 banana
- 2 apple
- 1 small bunch of red or black grapes.
- 100 gm almond & cashwnuts cut into thin long pieces
How to make Marie Pudding
- Mix sugar in cream slowly.
- Cut banana and apple into small long pieces and mix each other.
- Cut grapes also into thin long pieces but keep separately.
- Take a dish in which you want to serve the pudding and spread biscuits on the base.
- Then spread half of fruits and cover with cream.
- Spread half of dry fruits on cream and again spread another layer of biscuits then rest of the fruits and cover with rest of the cream.
- Spread grapes and rest of the dry fruits in last at the top to decorate and your pudding is ready to serve.
Marie Pudding is ready to serve.