Marbled Cheesecake Ingredients
1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
How to make Marbled Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine
graham cracker crumbs and butter. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 9 inch
springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. In a microwave-safe bowl,
microwave chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy
and smooth. Blend in the eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of cream cheese mixture
and combine with melted chocolate.
- Spread plain batter into the crust. Drop the chocolate mixture randomly over the
top. With the tip of a knife, Swirl the batter to create a marble effect.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is set. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight before serving.
Marbled Cheesecake is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:50 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 10 Min