Mango Yogurt Pudding Recipe
Mango Yogurt Pudding Ingredients:
- 400ml Low fat natural/mango flavored yogurt
- 500ml Hi-cal low fat milk
- 500g mango puree
- 90g castar sugar
- 200g cubed fresh mangoes (adjust amount according to your own preference)
- 100ml water
- 30g gelatin powder
How to make Mango Yogurt Pudding:
- Heat milk with sugar till sugar just dissolved. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Stir mango puree and yogurt into cooled milk. Strain for a smoother texture.
Tags mango pudding Yogurt