Mango Coconut Mousse Recipe
Mango Coconut Mousse Ingredients:
- 6 sheets unflavored gelatin
- 40g confectioner’s sugar
- 400 ml coconut milk – canned and unsweetened
- 5 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons Batitda de Coco
- 200 g heavy cream
- 250 g mango pulp
- 1/8 l pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to make Mango Coconut Mousse:
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water. Mix together the sugar, coconut milk, pineapple juice and Batida de Coco in a mixing bowl.
- Take about 3 tablespoons of the coconut mixture and mix into the gelatin until it has dissolved then pour this into the rest of the coconut mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator until it starts to set, stirring in between. After about an hour take out of the fridge.
- Whisk the cream until stiff and then fold into the coconut mixture. Fill into 6 forms and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- For the coulis, cube half of the mango pulp, puree the rest with the pineapple juice. Add the lemon juice and fold in the mango cubes.
- Turn the mousse out onto a plate and drizzle the mango coulis over the mousse. Decorate with a few mint leaves.
Tags coconut mango mousse