1 (10-inch) round angel food cake
- 1 (175-oz.) can lemon pie filling
- One 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, or even whipped cream
- 1 quart (Four cups) fresh strawberries, sliced
- Two kiwi fruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
How to make Luscious Lemon Angel Cake
- Cut angel food cake flat into Three layers. Location bottom coating, cut side up, on helping dish.
- Place lemon pie filling in medium dish; mix till sleek. Collapse within whipped leading. Distribute 1/3 of lemon mixture on bottom layer of cake. Top along with center coating associated with cake. Spread another 1/3 of lemon mixture over middle coating; include top coating. Ice surface of cake along with remaining lemon mixture. In the event that desired, cover as well as refrigerate until serving time.
- In an additional moderate bowl, combine bananas as well as kiwi fruit; cover as well as refrigerate till serving period.
- To serve, reduce cake in to 12 slices. Tea spoon 1/3 mug fruit more than every piece associated with cake.
Luscious Lemon Angel Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes