1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® lemon cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called with regard to on cake mix box
- 6 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1 1/4 cups butter or even margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 mugs powdered sugar
How to make Lemon-Raspberry Cake
- Heat stove in order to 350°F (325°F with regard to dark or even quality cookware). Oil or even gently squirt bottoms just of 3 9-inch spherical pans.
- In big bowl, defeat cake mix, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on reduced speed Two moments (do not overbeat). Put in to cookware.
- Bake 13 to Sixteen minutes or until toothpick inserted in center arrives thoroughly clean. Cool Ten minutes; eliminate from pans. Cool totally, regarding 1 hour.
- Fill levels along with raspberry preserves. To create icing, within medium dish, defeat butter, lemon peel as well as lemon juice upon medium pace Thirty seconds. Progressively defeat within powdered sugar. Defeat 2 to 3 moments longer or even until gentle as well as cosy. Ice side as well as surface of cake along with icing. Shop covered in refrigerator.
Lemon-Raspberry Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Servings: 16 servings