Lemon Mousse Recipe
Lemon Mousse Ingredients:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- Juice of 2 lemons
- two heaped teaspoons gelatine
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup cream
How to make Lemon Mousse:
- Separate the eggs
- Place egg yolks, lemon rind, juice and sugar in a pot. Heat slowly and stir until thickened.
- Soften gelatine in cold water
- Add to egg mixture and mix well.
- Whip cream until it forms peaks.
- Beat egg whites until stiff
- Gently fold whipped cream, then stiff egg whites into the lemon & egg misture.
- Turn into four individual dishes
- Refrigerate until set.
Tags lemon mousse