One and a half tablespoon Gold medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- One and a half cup butter or even margarine, softened
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 mug lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- Lemon Glaze (below)
How to make Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Heat stove in order to 325º. Grease bottom and side of 12-cup bundt cake pan along with reducing; gently flour. Toss One and a halftablespoon flour and also the blueberries in order to layer; set aside.
- Beat remaining ingredients except Lemon Glaze in big dish with electric mixing machine upon reduced pace Thirty seconds, scraping dish continuously. Defeat upon high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl from time to time. Stir in blueberry-flour combination. Put in to skillet.
- Bake 1 hour Ten minutes to 1 hr Twenty five minutes or until toothpick placed within middle comes out clean and advantage is deep gold dark brown. Cool Ten minutes; eliminate through skillet to wire stand. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Drizzle with Lemon Glaze.
Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is ready to serve.