Kiwi Fruit Jam Ingredients
- Kiwi Fruit – 3 cups, sliced
- Pineapple Juice – 1 cup
- Pectin – 1 packet
- Sugar – 4 cups
How to make Kiwi Fruit Jam Recipe
1. Pour the kiwi fruit, pineapple juice and pectin in a large saucepan.
2. Start heating the mixture, and slowly add sugar, stirring vigorously, until dissolved.
3. Bring the kiwi jam to a boil.
4. Keep stirring carefully and remove the occasional foam with a spoon.
5. After 5 minutes, turn off the flame and let the jam set for about 20 minutes.
6. Pour the jam into a sterilized jar, leaving about 1/4 inch free, and cork it.
Note: A slightly sour variation can be made by adding 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice!