2 large deluxe teacakes (ready-made)
- 30g/1oz unsalted butter
- 2/3 tbsp/½fl ounce honey
- juice and grated rind of 2 large oranges
- Two large ripe nectarines or even peaches, stoned and sliced
- 200g/7oz raspberries
- 110g/4oz strawberries
- 200g/7oz blueberries
- 200g/7oz blackcurrants
- 2/3 tbsp fruit syrup liqueur (for example cassis)
- To serve
- clotted or even thick Dorset cream
How to make Hot summer pudding
- Heat the barbeque grill or pot skillet.
- Cut every teacake in two as well as barbeque grill or even pot on both sides for about one minute or till gently toasted.
- Melt the actual butter inside a fry pan. Add the honey, lemon juice and rind and prepare for about Thirty seconds, mixing often, to form a syrup. Briefly dip the actual done teacakes in to the syrup, then arranged to 1 side.
- Add the nectarines to the syrup. Include and cook with regard to 4-5 minutes till sensitive.
- Remove the lid, include the fruits and cassis and prepare for a further 20-30 seconds, uncovered.
- Place the comfortable teacake half, cut-side upward, on each of 4 helping dishes. Tea spoon within the hot fruit jam and finished with a spoonful associated with crème fraîche or clotted cream.
Hot summer pudding is ready to serve.
Less than 30 mins preparation time
Less than 10 mins cooking time