Honeycomb Pudding Ingredients:
1 quart milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 oz powdered gelatine
- 2 oz loaf sugar (cheeni)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
How to make honeycomb pudding:
- Separate the egg-whites from the yolks.
- Dissolve the gelatine in a little warm milk, add the sugar, the rest of the milk and the beaten
- yolks and stir over a gentle heat until it thickens like a custard.
- Then take the saucepan off the fire, leave to cool, fold in the stiffly beaten whites.
- Add the vanilla essence and pour into a wetted mould.
- Turn out when set.
- Honeycomb Pudding is ready to serve.