- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- Two teaspoons vanilla
- Three eggs
- Three cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- One and a half teaspoon baking soda
- 2 medium apples, peeled and finely chopped (Two cups)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Caramel Glaze
- 1/2 cup butter or even margarine
- 1/2 mug packed brown sugar
- Two teaspoons milk
How to make Harvest Pound Cake
- Heat stove in order to 350°F. Oil as well as flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan. In large bowl, defeat granulated sugar, oil, vanilla as well as eggs with electrical mixer on medium speed till gentle and cosy. Beat in flour, salt and baking soda until smooth. Mix in apples as well as nuts. Put into skillet.
- Bake One hour to at least one hour 20 minutes or even till toothpick placed within middle comes out thoroughly clean. Cool 20 minutes. Remove through pan to cooling rack.
- In 2-quart soup pot, heat all glaze ingredients to cooking, mixing from time to time. Boil 2 moments, stirring constantly; eliminate through heat. Tea spoon glaze over warm cake.
Harvest Pound Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
Servings: 16 servings