Whole wheat (wheat grains) — One and a halfcup
- Sugar — 1 as well as 1/2 cups (increase/decrease in order to suit your taste)
- Cardamom – 4 nos
- Ghee — 4 tablespoons (increase/decrease to suit your taste)
- Saffron colour — One and a halfpinch
- With regard to garnishing
- 1/2 cup chopped dry fruits such as cashew, badam as well as pista lightly fried by 50
- percent teaspoon ghee
How to make Gothumai Halwa
- Clean and soak the actual wheat for 12 hrs.
- Grind in a mixie adding One and a halfcup drinking water. Strain through a seive to obtain a thick milk. Mill once again adding Another cup of water as well as strain again.
- You’ll be omitted with only the husk in the seive. Add sufficient drinking water in order to press away all of the whole milk.
- Put the actual whole milk in to a heavy bottomed skillet, add sugar as well as prepare on the reduced flame. Keep stirring continously.
- Include the ghee when the halwa begins thickenng. Add the actual cardamom powder and the saffron colour. Mix well.
- Prepare till you can roll the halwa right into a ball with your fingertips.
- Include chopped dryfruits sauted in ghee. Spread on a greased plate. let it awesome as well as cut into preferred form.
Gothumai Halwa is ready to serve.