1 package Betty Crocker® golden pound cake mix
- 3/4 cup water or milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 packages (Four ounces every) sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup strong coffee
- Two tbsps cognac or even brandy or 1 teaspoon brandy extract
- One 1/2 mugs whipping (heavy) cream
How to make German Chocolate Torte
- Heat stove to 350ºF. Grease as well as flour lf pan, 9x5x3 in ..
- Beat cake mix, water and eggs in medium bowl with electrical mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed Three minutes. Put into pan.
- Bake Forty eight to 58 minutes or even till toothpick inserted within middle comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; eliminate through pan to cable rack. Cool Half an hour. Deep freeze cake uncovered about One hour Half an hour or even until firm.
- Cut cake horizontally in to Six layers. Heat chocolate and coffee more than reduced heat, stirring continuously, until chocolate is dissolved. Stir in cognac; awesome.
- Beat whipping cream in cooled medium bowl along with electric mixer on high speed till stiff. Fold chocolate mixture into whipped cream.
- Spread 1/2 cup whipped cream combination in between each cake layer. Frost sides and surface of torte along with remaining whipped cream mixture. Refrigerate at least 8 hours prior to helping. Store protected within fridge.
German Chocolate Torte is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 11 hours 18 minutes
Servings: 10 servings